Information we collect and how we use it
* User communications - When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Links - We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
* To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
In addition to the above, we use the information we collect to:
* Provide our products and services to you, including the display of customized content and advertising;
* Perform auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensure the technical functioning of our network; and
* Develop new services.
We process personal information on our servers in the United States of America and Canada. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to companies or individuals. If you are making a purchase through checkout, we may share portions of your information with PayPal to identify the transaction, but we will not share your full information without your opt-in consent, except in the limited circumstances described below. In addition, we will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals in the following circumstances:
* We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
* We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
* We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of dunweb-designs.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.<br>
* If you are using a credit card issued by the merchant you are making a purchase from (a “private label credit card”), that merchant will receive your entire credit card number in association with your purchase.
* We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable information with third parties. For example, we may disclose that a certain percentage of our users have a billing address in a particular geographic area, or that a certain percentage of users use a particular type of credit or debit card. However, if we do share this aggregated information, we do not include personally identifiable information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical and technical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Changes to this policy